7.10.2006

Sure, we argue over stoopid shit like eggs.

So last night I'm laying in bed and I can't sleep. Nothing new for me except for feeling like I had too much tension and not enough release lately. My normal masturbatory/sexual habits have been stifled by pressure, stress, and responsibility.. the three biggest libido killers known to mankind and the only three things that can make mandatory masturbation a task instead of a healthy past-time.

Some of you know I was hugely absent from the blogosphere last week, and might be a bit into this week. My job required much attention and concentration on my part, so I had to try and stay focused. I worked 12 hour days, I worked through the weekends, I worked when I slept.

I'm never given as much responsibility as I was given at work last week. And though blogging can be a good way for me to be social when I work (since really I have no co-workers), I really felt like I had to prove something to my boss and myself.

I digress, last night...

My husband and I had worked in the yard all day. He was tired and ignoring my whims of sexual entertainment in exchange for sleep. Silly him. No matter though I didn't get pissy, I got i-egg like any sane woman would do given this situation.

A smart woman knows that if she gets out the vibrator while laying next to her partner in bed, one of two things will happen:

A) You'll get yourself off just like you wanted, only you'll know its good because it's you and you can't possible disappoint yourself.

B) He'll hear and feel you next to him writhing around and get excited thus exchanging his REM state for a little bam-bam.

I get out my bam-bam, close my eyes, and work that fucker til my knees got weak. Completely absorbed in the fascination of my vivid creative mind and the feeling of the vibrating orb against my clit, it was awesome.

Being in a place I hadn't really been in awhile it was no time before I brought myself to the brink of orgasm....

I could feel it, it was coming.. and I was, I was... oh my...

*BZZZT* -pause- *BZ..Bz...*
-silence-

I stop cold, my body twitching for completion, my chest heaving.. a bit perspirated and confused.

My i-egg halted mid orgasm... what the fuck?

WHAT A FUCKING SHITTY TIME TO STOP YOU DUMB MOTHER BASTARD!!! I calm myself and look frantically for my batteries. I hear my husband start to giggle from the other side of the bed:

"What's so fucking funny?" I asked, a little surprised since I thought he was asleep this whole time.
"I think it's great your batteries just died, hilarious even." he chortled at me without even rolling over to face me.

ASSHOLE.

So, I realize there's NO batteries in my night stand and throw a robe on to hustle out into the hallway for batteries. Grab my three AA's, trip on my son's fireman's helmet and fall into the door frame, thus allowing gravity to help me fall into the bedroom where my husband laughs at me once again.

"Fuck you!" I teased "I wouldn't be having any of this trouble if you'd just fucked me to begin with!"
"Don't get pissy with me!"
He replied "You've got a whole fucking basket of toys next to the bed you can use instead of running to get your batteries!"

I sit on the bedroom floor, rubbing my head and cursing at my husband.... putting fresh batteries in my i-egg to finish my job, maybe fantasizing about grudge fucking my husband with a construction pylon while he's tied to a love swing upside down instead of my previous fantasy... eh.

Okay, and the new batteries? Don't work.
Take them out, check the positioning, try again... i-egg no workie.
Get another three batteries, try again... i-egg no workie.
Another three... nope... it's busted.

I realize that dammit, I think I overworked my vibrator and now it's broken. And I'm teetering somewhere between lala land and shitsville so my whole body is pissed and tingling at the same time.

Weird sensation, so much like S&M it's uncanny.

My husband laughs again. I withdraw the paddle from my basket and slap his naked ass with it. He doesn't think this is as cool as I do.

"You mean to tell me you broke your vibrator? AGAIN?"
"Everyone breaks vibrators dumbass."
"How many have you gone through in the last year though?"
"What does that tell you? Huh? Go to bed then."
"Yes, I think I'll do that... but you're not going to sit there on the floor and mourn your dead i-egg are you?"
"No. Not for long anyway."
"Pick something else from the basket, let's see if the next one dies."

Just to spite him, I did.
And it was LOUD.

"Holy shit that one's a screamer."
"Yeah, jesus I can't even concentrate it's so loud. It's like going from a Makita to a Black and Decker..."
*sigh* "Well, pretend it's an airplane and you're on the mile high club."

"Right. fuck you."

"You need my finger?"

"yes! can I have your dick after that?"

"Sure"

"Jesus it's sexy when you say sure"

Anyway, when all was said and done, I was a happy girl with my clitoral stimulation and my happy husband lending me some fingers and kisses... of course it was like a lease with an option to buy.. his dick... but I was convinced that if I woke him up enough that he'd put that missle resting against my thigh to some good use.

Can I just say that anyone could plainly see that I should have just jumped on that and rode it home, right? Well sure, with anybody elses husband maybe.... But not mine. He's athletic and selfish in the bedroom so if he's not up to par he will literally pick me up and set me somewhere else.

FLASH BACK: First time this ever happened we had just moved in together. It was our second night in the new place and since we moved furniture and fucked for 6 hours the first night, the second evening was critical for husband sleep time.

He was hard, I was anxious, I tried to take mine. He picked me up off of the top of him, got up still lifting me, and set me on the floor on the other side of the bedroom. Then he walked away and lied down back in bed, leaving me to sit and wonder what the hell that was all about.

It's happened at least 5 times since then. Every time he sets me farther away... I'm not about to be left in the living room naked and horny on a Sunday night. K?

But where were we? Oh yes, finger fucking and clitoral stimulation... right.
So 5 minutes later and I'm having one of the best orgasms I've had in a while... I turn to husband for thanks, kisses, and the rest of the bargain...

"....."
"Honey, honey... You can remove your fing-"
"....."
"Holy fuck, are you asleep?"


"Uhhh... honey?"


yup. he was snoring. motherbitch.

So I think that truly tonight before I go to sleep, I must find myself a worthy replacement via a visit to my toy store. I will most likely get another i-egg since I'm in love with the product...

But then I saw this advertised, It might be great to have for phone sex.

*shrug*

I just wish the display was color, and that it had downloadable ringtones, right now it only has the vibrate setting... though I would never complain about how many calls I was getting!

Umm, they need to work on their slogan for this product though, I find that unless it's a double sided dong there's no way this will be connecting people anytime soon.

55 Comments:

Blogger HuneeB said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:10 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger HuneeB said...

Sorry to laugh but this is pretty funny Em :)

Are you gonna bury it in the back yard?

9:12 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger sassinak said...

is there going to be a funeral?

i can't believe you broke it, i knew you when you GOT it. yeesh doesn't it last for a year?

can you return it?

*laughs some more*

oh! *starts laughing again*

oh to have such probems :) (today)

9:42 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger James Scolari said...

aw, such an unjust world. still, i find the thought of your nightly self-service sexy as hell.

10:34 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger DZER said...

sounds like you need an i-hardboiled-egg ... the industrial version ;)

I can just imagine the phone call to tech support:

"On a scale of 1 to 10, ma'am, how tight would you say your coochie is?"

"OK ... now, same scale, rate your clenchibility."

"Niiiiice ... what? oh? umm ... if you can just give me your home address, I ... errrr ... a technician will be over shortly."

10:41 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

LMAO "unless it's a double sided dong there's no way this will be connecting people"

You frikkin kill me LOL

Have a great day ! Just think of it this way you get to go shopping for a new toy! Fun Fun Fun

3:28 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger KJ said...

Fucking good stuff here

*snort*

3:45 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Scumbag said...

this story never gets old.

5:58 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Oh my! LMAO! That's great! Well, I know it's really fustrating, but it's funny now... right? Hehe!

6:51 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I think that laughter is the best medicine for everything. I found it surprisingly humorous five minutes after removing husbands fingers from me....

I laughed about it all day yesterday. When I got home and tried to fix the egg instead of replacing it, I laughed because damn people I have never actually worked an appliance out of commission...

k, that's a lie.

Uhhh.... Hardboiled I-egg? AWESOME, I'd break it just for the tech support!!!

Morning everyone!

7:44 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I even told the hub last night before dinner that he fell asleep during...

Idiot smelled his fingers even though it had been almost 24 hours later, three handwashings and a shower....

He said it was a knee jerk reaction, too bad he'd just gotten done slicing onions when he whiffed em.

This too made me laugh.

7:46 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Madame X said...

It's so sad when a loved toy passes on because the next one is never exactly the same.

I send my condolances!

This not having a PC is driving me insane!

Or more insane than I already was!

8:12 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I think Madame should fly over and attend not only the funeral for the old egg, but the breaking in ceremony for the new one :)

*snicker*

8:24 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Madame X said...

I'm in!
I'll break yer eggs!

hehehehehe

I've got to go now, computer time is over for now.

See ya, sexy!

8:33 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

bye madame :) I'll miss u.

8:42 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger KJ said...

*tears from laughter*

smelled his fingers 24 hours later............

8:47 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Yeah huh Kristen!!! As if?

God love the man for trying but seriously....

the onions did get him good!

8:52 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

LMAO ...I was having a real shitty day until now ....Emma ...you are the best hun ...I am a little disappointed in you though ....what lustful self pleasing woman never keeps spare batteries next to the bed??
Can you say Walmart .....bulk hun ...buy in bulk ....

My bride had one drawer for the toys ...and one for the batteries ...

Okay ..*getting up off the floor, ....wipes tears from eyes ...*

Hugs

8:54 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Honestly Spirit, I keep a costco bulk box of batteries in my nightstand... I simply forgot to replenish it the last time I grabbed for new power cells!!!

This of course added to my frustration that I was dumb enough not to replace the box.... eh.

Yeah, I would keep a drawer for my toys but I have to many.

I have a large sewing basket, a night stand, a huge hope chest, and a closet full of toys. We keep the love swing in the shed though, it doesn't fold up too well.

No disappointment dammit! :)
hugs back luv.

8:58 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

My fingers never get tired and I barely sleep......just sayin'

9:11 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Scumbag said...

who wants to fuck me?

9:12 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Weeds fingers never get tired and she barely sleeps....

she may want to!

9:16 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Scumbag said...

she must work.

or do lots of cocaine.

9:28 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

She's stiff competition yo. I may have to bow out!

9:37 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Scumbag said...

competition? are we having a masturbation contest!?!? i'm in if that's the case.

9:39 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

You're on fucker.

I'm just sayin that any woman who's fingers never get tired and never sleeps....

well, she's gotta be a keeper!

I sleep, and my fingers get tired... or they get broken by a 10 year old with a baseball bat.

9:41 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

** whose

9:41 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger DZER said...

now I'm suddenly craving finger sandwiches ... and ladyfingers ...

9:51 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

and butterfingers?

hehehe... ham and cheese.... errr.

jesus Im bored.

10:04 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I just don't get the picking you up and placing you elsewhere. WTF??

10:08 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Scumbag said...

if this goes like our fishin' derby, i should be behind 18-4 by now!

10:14 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I have no idea Snav, I suppose he can't just say "get the hell away from me Im tired...."

He has to physically move me away from him for me to get the hint. I could chalk it up to me being irritating, but Im certain it's my persistance.

Either way it makes no sense.

Scumbag... THAT made no sense.

10:24 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Anteros said...

God, I wish I could get away with laughing out loud at work but all I can do is explode on the inside. This was hilarious to read despite feeling bad that your H was being a poop!

10:45 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger sassinak said...

ant: i'm sure it's hard to explain that you're really concentrating hard on this thorny problem when you're bustin' a gut...

:)

10:51 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i was talkin' about the masturbation contest.

i'm not very smart.

11:10 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger S said...

OK Im dying! That is so funny!

Everyone breaks vibrators, dumbass!

You totally crack me up, and i love it!


THanks!

11:16 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Helskel said...

hehehhe, quality funny stuff Emma.

btw, I love your latest profile pic.

stay warm baby

12:52 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

What is so weird about this post is that I used my little egg on a leash vibrator last night. Ironic, huh?? It didn't break though...lucky me....it's my newest one, that why!

Piano lessons....that's the secret to strong fingers!

2:11 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger HuneeB said...

Aww Scummy likes me, Thanks Scum

*Muuuahh*

:)

2:26 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger sassinak said...

climbing makes strong fingers too...

*evil grin*

2:39 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger HuneeB said...

I am thinking typing does too ;)

3:22 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I dunno, my fingers are strong, but they get tired...

I type for 9 hours, go home cook dinner, mess around with my kids, which is baseball or thumb wrestling, table football, x-box/playstation......

play my bass, text, type some more for a couple of hours, and then you add masturbation as a step in between each of these and I have no idea how anyones fingers on that schedule couldn't get tired...

but i guess Im a fucking pussy then and I should use a dick instead of relying on my poor digits.

*sigh*

any takers on that?
strap-ons are strongly considered.

3:58 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger DZER said...

I'm in! well, not yet, but can't wait to be ;)

5:16 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger HuneeB said...

I think my fingers would be tired after that schedule too...

:)

5:46 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

How did I guess that you had been up to the old usual?

Still breaking vibrators after all this time.

tsk tsk

7:40 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Sh-h-h-h Shawn?

Brudda is that you?!!??!?!

7:55 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Im in the house now for sure.

Where's this blog post you've been holding out on until my returned?

8:04 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Well, had you called me and told me your returnED I would have had it prepared to come back to.

The vibrator story didn't work for you? I thought it was charming and yet suspenseful... maybe even passionate....

8:07 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Well any body that knows you wouldn't be shocked at that story, I was just surprised you didn't throw the egg at the man.

What the hell did you do to your profile picture?

Not that it isn't pleasant but, it um well.

I remember that part.

8:11 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

I just want to say that I think you should put Dzer on the job.

He's obviously eager and willing to take the plunge. Besides nobody else raised thier hand!!

8:13 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger HuneeB said...

I would but the strap on is still a little intimidating maybe if you ease me into it?

;)

8:37 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger HuneeB said...

and promise to be gentle (at least the first time)

*wink*

8:38 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger HuneeB said...

and promise to be gentle (at least the first time)

*wink*

8:38 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger sassinak said...

is that shawn?

it's astonishing how happy i am to see him

9:16 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger sxuly yrs said...

Oh Em! You left me in tears on this one babe! I have broke many vibrators too! I think that this is a message that our men need to take more seriously...fuck sleep!

xoxo!
andi

2:02 AM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home